If you are looking for the best kitchen faucets for farmhouse sinks, then you have probably come to the right place!
The best faucets for a farmhouse sink can hold a substantial amount of water to ensure ample water supply and excellent performance without compromising on the aesthetics of a kitchen. With varying options, choosing a suitable faucet for your kitchen could be a daunting task. Here, we have compiled a list of some faucets with reviews to help you find a premium-quality faucet based on your kitchen needs.
Best Kitchen Faucets for Farmhouse Sink From Our List
Top 4 Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sink
The KPF kitchen faucet will perform admirably for years to come, owing to Krauf’s decision to omit any plastic components, virtually guaranteeing that there will be no wear and tear.
- High-end modern look.
- Antique Champagne Bronze finish prevents water spots and fingerprints for a cleaner faucet.
- PRE-RINSE SPRAYER offers a powerful spray.
- 2-FUNCTION FAUCET – POT FILLER provides aerated stream to fill large pots
- RUBBER NOZZLES support your simple cleaning.
- QUICK CONNECT TECHNOLOGY allows you to install without hand-tightening
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Plus one, its installation is quite straightforward. Because the device does not include a hose beneath the sink, it will easily connect to drop-in sinks. Additionally, the faucet’s head rotates 360 degrees, allowing you to install it precisely.
This faucet has an excellent flow rate. So whether you intend to install it in your kitchen, bathroom, or any other location, you can rest assured that the flow of water will be uninterrupted.
- Outstanding durability
- Environmentally responsible
- Water flows freely
- Simple to install
- Attractive appearance
- Not recommended for smaller sinks
2. WEWE Single Handle High Arc Brushed Nickel Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
Our 2nd contender is from the manufacturers at WEWE. The product is clearly minimalistic at first sight. But when it comes to traditional kitchen faucets, you should probably have a better look at them.
- Sleek design can blend into any kitchen.
- The faucet is super easy to operate.
- Multifunctional water effect at the outlet is convenient.
- Corrosion-resistant design offers good usability.
The first intriguing feature is the sleek and minimalistic design, as mentioned earlier. The design will suit almost any kitchen. Moreover, the brushed nickel finish does contribute to the resistance from corrosion.
The single-handle faucet does an intelligent design that helps to mount it very easily. The mounting time takes roughly 25-30 minutes, which is respectable.
- Easy to install
- Simple to clean
- Provides freshwater
- Excellent water flow
- Prone to leakage if not installed correctly
3. Moen One-Handle Single Hole Rustic Farmhouse Sink Faucet
- Reflex system offers smooth operation.
- Oil rubbed bronze finish
- Pullout spray with 68-inch braided hose
- Aerated stream; powerful cleaning rinse
- Single hole mount
- Hydrolock quick connect installation system
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Moen’s elegant bronze finish sink faucet has an optional three-hole deck plate for quick installation. The bathroom sink faucet meets EPA Water Sensecriteria and complies with the necessary ADA specifications. It features a unique sculpted spout that makes it more attractive. The faucet has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Lasts longer
- Simple installation
- Spot-resistant brushed nickel finish
- Appealing look
- Hardware not included in the package
4. Delta Faucet 9178-AR-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
While searching for some farm sink kitchen faucets, we stumbled upon the Delta 9178-AR-DST. The product is a nice mix of traditional taste and modern function. As a matter of fact, the overall feature set does set it apart from other existing products.
The design gives out that traditional taste, which should probably please many people. Also, the long arc design with a 360-degree swivel is an essential addition.
- Touch-clean technology allows the user to have a better cleaning experience.
- The duramount mounting system allows easy installation.
- Sprayer design allows better functionality.
- Magnetic docking for the sprayer is a convenient addition.
Then you have the most important feature of all, which is the diamond-seal technology. Of course, this does help eliminate corrosion and wear. But the stress on your wallet is something that you should be careful about.
Finally, the magnetic docking feature is the final feature that we want to talk about. It is obviously a welcome feature, and most people will probably find it very useful to dock the sprayer, which adds more value.
- 1 or 3-Hole Installation(optional deck plate is included.)
- It will last for a long time and the water pressure is good.
- Mineral build-up can be removed easily just by a touch of a finger.
- With “diamond seal technology” the faucet will give you an awesome performance.
- You will also have your good old lifetime limited warranty from Delta.
- Pull-down spray wand and also a twenty-inch flexible hose reach. Washing and cleaning is super easy with this faucet
- No escutcheon included. You have to buy it separately. So, in order to do that, you definitely have to spend some extra money. In a perfect world, you would want to have a faucet with an escutcheon.
Buying the Best Kitchen Faucets for Farmhouse Sink: Things You Should Look For
When selecting a kitchen faucet for farmhouse sinks, there are several factors to consider. Below are some of the key points we’ve included to help you sort through the various options.
You can begin by deciding on the appearance of your faucet or even the entire farmhouse sink. Decide on the style and color that you desire.
Typically, people choose a faucet that complements the color and style of their sink.
Additionally, certain features such as a detachable head that can be used as a sprayer when necessary should be considered. This is a functional feature that also adds to the aesthetics of the faucet.
Secondly, try to buy a kitchen faucet that has a warranty. So, if you buy a product that is not convenient and does not fulfill your expectations, you can replace it. A warranty guarantees that the company or the brand, from which you have bought the product, won’t get away with a bad product.
3. Know about your faucet:
Before buying a faucet, ask yourself this question- “What kind of faucet do I really need?” You may want a normal faucet or a pull-down faucet or maybe you want a modern faucet with touch technology. In the end, you have to know what you really want and your faucet should have the features that you need.
4. Always go for a well-known brand:
Buying any product from good brands may cost you a bit more money. But they have the reputation to produce quality products. More often than not, good brands will give you good products because they always put their reputation on the line and most of the time these products come with a warranty.
You wouldn’t want to go with a low-tier faucet. Because they tend to wear out quite quickly, which you wouldn’t want. My recommendation would be to stick with a mid-tier option. Mid-tier products often come with a few extra features like gesture controls. Options like these tend to be very handy in various scenarios.
6. Try to avoid chrome finishes:
It’s better to avoid chrome finishes. it’s true that chrome finishes are cheap which can be very appealing to some customers. But, chrome is almost always painted plastic and these types of faucets tend to leak. Then again, It depends on your budget.
We have come to the end of our review for the best kitchen faucet for the farmhouse sink. In reality, the kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink reviews was never easy for us to pull off. Thank you for sticking with us until the very end.
Although we have pointed out some obvious points, there are some other considerations that you may want to cover like swivel maneuver, sprayer traction, handle design, and function. Take them into consideration before making any decision.
We hope that you find the right product you are looking for. Happy hunting!